Bandicam updated - Version: V 1.8.3 (10/12/2012)
* Detailed information
1. Capture ability was improved in the DirectX 9/10/11 games - increased FPS, reduced lag.
2. FPS recognition was improved in the DirectX 10 and DirectX 11 games.
3. FPS limit function was improved.
4. The option, ‘Skip recording while frame is not updated’, was added.
- If you check this option, Bandicam doesn’t record when a frame is not updated.
- If you uncheck this option, Bandicam will record even though a frame is not updated/refreshed.
(A certain game such as Grand Chaser doesn’t update the frame in a loading screen.)
5. ‘Others’ tab was added under the ‘Advanced Option’ menu.
6. Bugs fixed
- FPS dropped in SLI (Nvidia) or CrossFire (AMD): World of Warcraft, Battlefield 3, Guild Wars 2, and so on.
- FPS dropped after loading screen in some games.
- FPS disappeared from some games/programs.
- The first recorded video had no sound or high pitched sound (Guild Wars 2, DC Universe online, Tycoon 3 …)
- Battlefield 3 FXAA injector was not working with Bandicam.
- Stopped recording when the UAC window popped up with some computers/games.
- Some games/programs were not responding when Bandicam closed.
- The recorded video had a sync problem when Bandicam recorded for a long time.
* Bandicam Download: http://www.bandicam.com/downloads
Thank you for using Bandicam
We are doing our best to make the world's best recording program.
The Bandicam Team